Google Analytics code

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Aesthetics, Design, and Branding: Week 3, Part II


1. drive.google.com

a) this website performs the functions to organize myself and my business. 
b) the user interface is clean and concise and is very user friendly. 
c) I really like the fact that they constantly update their design to  make sure it is as user friendly as possible. Its super easy to use and the fact that everything is on the cloud makes my life much easier!
d) It would be nice to have video tutorials when new features come out. When new features come out I usually skip on reading them because I get distracted easily. But I would watch a 1 minute video than read about it :)

2. blackboard.miracosta.com

a) All of my classes for Miracosta are on Blackboard. Everything can be found on the dashboard.
b) Everything is ordered in tabs and links. Each class is separated so it's easy to find,
c) The only reason I come back is because all of my homework is on there :) 
d) I think a lot could be improved. It needs to have a cleaner user interface, and with the library and career services tabs available to click on right next to my class make things look cluttered. Sometimes hitting the back button takes forever to get to the page I want to go to, and I find myself having to retrace unnecessary steps pretty often. It definitely needs to be cleaned up a little bit. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angie. Thanks for your post. I'd suggest a bigger font. I had to increase the zoom on my browser to read it.

    I also use Blackboard for classes, and while it works, I agree that they could do a better job with the interface. Maybe a tab for each active class would be a better way to organize it.

    I've never been to drive.google.com, but it sounds like an interesting site. I'll check it out. Maybe you could make the websites links, and then it would be easy to get there from your blog.

    Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete