Google Analytics code

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Businesses and their social media: Week 2

My goal in this class is to expand my knowledge on social media and how I can incorporate that into my floral design business to create more leads and ultimately paying customers! I took a look at 5 different florists that are local to my area and would be considered "competition."
The florists I chose were Bloem Hill, Siren Floral Co., Pick Tulip, Plenty of Petals, and my own company - Bloom Babes.

Listed below is what I found. I think the growth we have seen this last month is promising because we are making sure we are keeping all of our social media outlets updated and engaging. It was interesting to see my competitors progress and how we are doing in comparison.

BLOEM HILL - www.bloemhill.com
facebook - 438 likes - last post Nov 4, 2014
instagram - 4,483 followers - last post 2 hours ago
no twitter


SIREN FLORAL CO - www.sirefloralco.com
facebook - 503 - last post feb 18, 2015
instagram - 9,574 followers - last post feb 18, 2015
twitter - 28 followers - last post feb 11, 2015

PICK TULIP - www.picktulip.com
no facebook
instagram - 1,446 followers - last post 5 hours ago
twitter - 5 followers - last post feb 4, 2015

PLENTY OF PETALS - www.plentyofpetals.com
facebook - 597 likes - last post 7 hours ago
instagram - 4,481 followers - last post 8 hours ago

BLOOM BABES - www.bloombabes.com
facebook - 232 likes - last post february 13, 2015
instagram - 1,480 followers - last post 5 hours ago
twitter - 45 followers- last post 14 hours ago


No comments:

Post a Comment