Google Analytics code

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Week 11: Online Advertising part 1

Since we are a pretty small company with a tight niche, at the moment, I don't think advertising would set us ahead from other companies. We aren't looking for weddings of any kind, but we look to connect with  brides who are open to non traditional flower design.

There's different kinds of ads for different objectives. There are domain ads (not mobile compatible but can be cheap. only show to the right of the page), page post links (most commonly used that catches the user's attention with a photo and directs them to your website, found on the news feed), multi product ads (available only in the Newsfeed for desktop and mobile, is  similar to the normal page post link ad but instead of featuring only one link it will show up to 3 different pictures to show different products.) 

I would probably try the page post links if I were to try advertising. I think it would get a lot of engagement from my audience since people respond so well with photos that are visually appealing. I like that it is also mobile compatible, since a large percentage of people on facebook are accessing it through their mobile devices.

I would probably start off with a small budget of about $10-$20 for a day and to show up in the morning and night. I would guage how people are responding to it and if it is getting any engagement. 

I think these ads would be effective because I am capturing the audience with a colorful flower arrangement or installation, and hopefully people will want to see more and comment or like on the post. I think it will intrigue people to click on my website to see what other designs we have come up with. 



2 comments:

  1. I love your ads! All three are different showcase different flowers and arrangements which visually emphasize the non traditional flower arrangement. Also each post had different colors but to make each one more unique each had a different arrangement/pattern and different colors. This would definitely catch my eye if I saw it on my news feed or on the right hand side of my Facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful visuals! Good color contrast and very supporting good titles. I think everyone loves flowers and if you put this up around any holiday, you'd get a good response. Also, maybe try a target audience of peoples who's birthdays are in the month you run your came and their friends??

    ReplyDelete