Google Analytics code

Friday, May 8, 2015

Week 12: Using Other Social Media Tools


I think that at Google+ account, Linkedin, Yelp, and Groupon could be useful in helping me grow my business.

I like the different options that Google+ offers and also the potential of putting my business on the map. Right now, since we don't have a shop that we sell flowers out of, I am not ready for the map location offer. 

Linkedin would be a really useful Social Media tool to have in order to connect with other professionals in my industry. It could be a good connection to be referred by others and look for other professionals on my end.

Yelp is a great tool because it adds credibility to your business and lets the outside world know that you are a legitimate business. I have already had multiple customers reach out to our business, even with just a few positive Yelp reviews. 

Groupon would be a good idea to look into when wedding season is over. We could offer discounts on a floral workshop or even a discount on wedding flowers, if we are looking to fill in a space in our calendar.

---
I have created a Google+ page for Bloom Babes for this assignment. 
Here is the link: 
https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/115686331549199396007/115686331549199396007/photos

If that doesn't work for some reason.. Here are some screen shots :). It was not allowing me to add a profile picture, for some reason.



No comments:

Post a Comment