Google Analytics code

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Week 15: Wrapping things up.

My use of social media has definitely changed since beginning this course. I now understand that every post should have a rhyme and reason, with deliberate thought behind word, hashtag, and photo. Before, I would just post whatever I thought looked good enough, and didn't think about any kind of analytics or studying how well each post does. Now, I have those tools to go back and analyze and get insight into what makes people respond to our content. 
My business has also steadily continued to grow as I implemented these tools. I learned about how to engage with my audience and especially how to respond to positive feedback -- that I should respond and acknowledge the individual that took the time out to write something nice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment