Google Analytics code

Friday, May 8, 2015

Week 12: Using other Social Media tools - Part 2


Using Yelp - 
I have definitely found that Yelp has made an impact on local businesses. I have entered many businesses with a yelp sticker at the door that says "people love us on yelp" so that customers can have piece of mind knowing that they are credible and that they will receive a great product/service. There are a few florists in my area that have a store front and they have the stickers and plenty of reviews. 
Currently I have 4 five star reviews, and plan on reaching out to past customers to leave a positive review for us. 



Using Linkedin - I saw that there were some groups of people working within the wedding industry. This would be a good place to show up and become involved in. Most of our money is made with weddings, so the more that we can land, the better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment